Udaipur Trip – Udaipur is a imperial town that had been the capital of Mewar rulers for hundreds of years. The romantic city of Udaipur includes a legend behind its origin and it goes like this. Once, Maharana Udai Singh happened to satisfy a holy sage once he was on his safari in the Aravalli Hills.
Chittorgarh was the foremost capital of the Rajput kingdom of Mewar. Maharana Udai Singh was a successor of the Sisodias, who assume to be the descendants of the Sun God. The Sisodias are believed to be the oldest ruling family within the World. Amongst the mortal clans, Sisodias are recognized because the most powerful ones in Rajasthan.
Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur to Udaipur
|Out Station Rates from Jaipur||Jaipur Local Tour Rates by Tempo|
|Minimum Running (Per Calender Day)||250 Kms||12 Hours / 120 Kms||4500 Rupees|
|Rate (In Rupees)||18 P/Km||08 Hours / 80 Kms||3600 Rupees|
|Running Calculation||Jaipur to Jaipur||Extra Hours (Inclusive of 10 Kms)||400 Rupees P/Hr|
|Tolls, Parking & Inter State Taxes||As Actual||Extra Kms||18 Rupees P/Km|
|Driver Allowance (In Rupees)||300 P/Day||Parkings||As Actual|
Luxury Tempo Traveller Features :
- Pushback Seat.
- Sound System.
- Color LED Screen
- Both AC & Non AC
- ICEBOX, First Aid Box.
- Driver and cleaner in Uniform.
- Wi Fi 3G 4G Speed Internet Services.
- Mineral Water
- Local Guide with Excellent Knowledge.
- Tours Escorts Speaking International Languages.
- Flexible Payment options and Money Exchange Services.
(Terms and Conditions to Hire Tempo Traveller for Outstation Trip)
- Time and Kilometers will be calculated from Jaipur Garage to Jaipur Garage.
- Driver Allowance Rs.300 per day.
- Government Inter State Taxes, Toll Fees and Parking will be charged extra as actual.
- Minimum 250 km perfect will be charged for Outstation Tour.
- Not Including All Government Monument Tickets, Trains, Flights and other charges.
- Friendly and responsible driver.
- Vehicle Fuel.
- Neat and Clean Cover for Every Seat
- Good Sound Music System
NOTE :- A/C Could Not Allowed Hill Area .